Before you read through this, please imagine and trust the love and appreciation that you have in your relationship for your lifetime soul mate. By no means think of the negative, forever reflect and contemplate the positive! There are so many tribulations, obstacles and rough roads in relationships today! There is a way to overcome them all!
Just today Jenny and I were discussing life and universal laws and we recognized that love is not always what we think it should be and we have no right to believe that we can manage or control someone else. Never Assume! Our love is love! Don’t resist what you may think as good or bad! Place no judgments on what you consider good or bad! Simply love! Pure unconditional unreserved love!
As I mentioned in a current article recently published by Ezine, I have been successfully and contentedly involved in the business of selling fresh superior roses to lovers and compassionate amorous men and women all over the world. I wanted to demonstrate authentic words that could accurately be silently spoken when giving a miraculous rose. I receive blessings and pleasure, and incredible gratification when I could assist a loving individual lost for words with the silent language of the rose. Fresh cut roses are the ultimate timeless “expressions verbalizing unconditional love, uttering inner unexplainable feelings and whispering silent messages of ones accurate thoughts from nature’s awe-inspiring rose.”
So I wanted to write about love and the magic of roses and romance! I hope just one suggestion from this article will enhance your love through the fascination and traditional charm of roses and romance!
You see my friend I have been fortunate enough to enjoy the many astonishing pleasures of life just through the magic of giving roses. Think of it this way. What you are about to discover is one of the most incredible secrets of life itself. This law is one of the most transformational principles that governs our universe and breathes life into the lifeless. Practice this principle and you will become more abundant and attract amazing miracles and astonishment in every area of your newly discovered life.
This is in fact the most direct route to all your amorous manifestations and awe-inspiring dreams come true. It has almost magical qualities to it and will turn the mundane into the most beautiful. It is a gift to yourself and a gift to others. This belief will literally re-shape and recreate your entire life forever.
These principles will bring light to the darkest corners of any life. It will turn frowns into smiles and sadness to joy. It is possibly the greatest healer of all our unhappiness. Once we learn to work with it, this certainty will free us of any negative energy that surround or daily lives. This principle holds the power to transform our lives eternally.
Gratitude and appreciation! As powerful as Love! Together they are Love. Appreciate all that life offers. Be grateful for all that you are and have! Be thankful for life itself! Praise the good and the not so good. Always live in this state and your life and your surroundings will instantly and miraculously change.
“The Miraculous Appreciation Bag”
In an effort to help our friends and family experience life’s wonders of the appreciation and gratitude phenomenon, I have recently created an effortless way to inspire our dedicated readers to be grateful every day of their recently blessed lives. We have experimented with our own “Appreciation Bag” with our family and associates for decades and wish to bring this magic into your life.
We have witnessed our family and friends’ lives change boundlessly and miraculously.
We would like to share this enchantment and life-changing understanding with our readers that will allow you to achieve the same phenomenon and mysterious results that we have experienced!
Be constantly aware of your blessings! Be thankful for all you are! I have experienced this miracle and we are grand living proof of the power of appreciation and gratitude.
You can discover how gratitude can foster profound abundance and achieve self-actualization by expressing what you are grateful for.
You will begin to experience and feel the power immediately of your own “Appreciation Bag” which will create crucial transformations and ever-lasting and life-changing attributes.
Live well and be well.
LET THE ENCHANTMENT OF ROMANCE AND THE MAGIC OF ROSES BEGIN!!!!
When reading this list, REMEMBER…this list is intended for intimacy romance between couples “IN LOVE”:
1. Buy roses.
2. Watch the sunset together.
3. Back rubs/massages.
4. Listen to classical music and cuddle in the dark or with backlight.
5. French Kiss.
6. Hold your lover with hands inside the back of his/her shirt.
7. Whisper to each other.
8. Cook for each other.
9. Random acts of kindness.
10. Kiss in the rain.
11. Dress each other. 12. Undress each other.
13. Kiss every part of your lover’s body.
14. Hold hands.
15. Sleep together. (Actually sleep with each other…not sex)
16. Foreplay any day.
17. Sit and talk.
18. Buy gifts for each other.
19. Define gratitude to your love.
20. Wear your lover’s favorite cologne/perfume when you’re together.
21. Wear your husband’s clothes.
22. Find a nice secluded place to lie and watch the stars.
23. Incense/candles/oils/backlights and music make for great love making.
24. Kiss every chance you get.
25. Don’t wear underwear and let them find out.
26. Kinky is bad…Blindfolds are good.
27. Lightly kiss their collarbone and their jawbone just below the ear, and then whisper “I love you”.
28. Bubble baths with rose pedals.
29. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
30. Make love. Make love again.
31. Write poetry for each other.
32. Kiss and smell your lover’s hair.
33. Hugs are the universal medicine. Hug!
34. Say “I love you”, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.
35. Give heart-felt gifts of flowers/candy/poetry, etc.
36. Tell your lover that he/she is the only person you ever want. Don’t lie.
37. Spend every second possible together.
38. Tell your lover that he/she doesn’t have to do anything he/she doesn’t want to. And mean it.
39. Look into each others eyes.
40. Very lightly push up your lover’s chin, look into his/her eyes, tell him/her you love her, and kiss lightly.
41. Talk to each other using only body language and your eyes.
42. When in public, flirt with each other.
43. Walk behind your lover and put your hands in his/her front pockets.
44. Put love notes in your soul mates’ pockets when they aren’t looking.
45. Clothes are no fun.
46. Buy your lover a ring.
47. Keep something special of your lover somewhere where you see it everyday.
48. Sing to each other.
49. Read to each other.
50. PDA = Public Display of Affection.
51. Take advantage of any time alone together.
52. Kiss your lover on their forehead when he/she is sleeping.
53. Draw your lover.
54. Let your wife sit on your lap.
55. Go hiking and camp out together in the woods or on a mountain.
56. Lips were made for kissing. So were eyes, and fingers, and cheeks, and collarbones, and hands, and ears.
57. Kiss your lover’s stomach.
58. Always hold your lover around her hips/sides.
59. Live in love!
60. Take your lover to dinner and place a rose on his/her plate.
61. Spaghetti… (ever see Lady and the Tramp?)
62. Hold your lover’s hand, stare into his/her eyes, kiss his/her hand and then put it over your heart.
63. Unless you can feel their heart beating, you aren’t close enough.
64. Dance together.
65. Sit in front of a roaring fire and make love.
66. Tell your life mate you love the way they look right after they’ve fallen asleep, with their head in your lap.
67. Carry your lover to bed.
68. Waterbeds are fun.
69. You figure it out.
70. Do cute things; write “I love you” in a note.
71. Break every one of your ‘safe’ relationship rules for your life mate.
72. Make excuses to call your life mate repeatedly in one day.
73. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say “I love you”.
74. Call from your business trip to tell your life mate you were thinking about them.
75. Remember your dreams and tell your life mate about them.
76. Drive home from work just to see your life mate, before turning around and going back to a business meeting in the evening.
77. Sit in your car in the driveway, honk, then blow your life mate a kiss as you leave for work.
78. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.
79. Share your deepest convictions.
80. Be Prince/Princess charming to your life mate’s parents.
81. Act out mutual fantasies together. (Not necessarily sexual)
82. Brush your lover’s hair out of his/her face.
83. Stay up all night to think of 101 ways to be sweet to your life mate.
84. Hang out with your life mate’s friends, too.
85. Learn to listen.
86. Take your wife to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.
87. Cuddle together under a full moon on a clear night.
88. Learn from each other and don’t make the same mistakes twice.
89. Everyone deserves a second chance.
90. Describe the joy you feel just to be with your life mate.
91. Make sacrifices for each other.
92. Really love each other.
93. Write a fictional story about how you met/fell in love, etc. and give it to your life mate.
94. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren’t thinking about them, and make sure they know it.
95. Hot tubs are great.
96. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages, including sign language.
97. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
98. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.
99. Sleep naked together.
100. Stand up for your life mate when someone says unkind things about them.
101. Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say, “Sweet dreams.”
102. Groom your spouse. Ask to brush your wife’s hair when she gets out of the shower. Shave your husband’s face.
103. A Short Story – You know the guys that go around in restaurants and bars with the basket of roses selling them? “My husband sought him out one evening before coming home from work, bought the entire basket of roses, and left them on my doorstep, then called me and told me to go to the front door! That was so romantic!”
104. Be waiting at your lover’s car when they get off work, out of the beauty salon, when they get done grocery shopping… be creative!
105. Tell your lover What Love Means to Romance.
106. Live to Love and Love to Live!
Romance is a gift from God!
Although it’s not so much a definition, as it is no more precise than the word “romance” itself, one way to describe romance succinctly is “what women or men want out of a relationship”. But though romance may not be definable, there are still some heavenly, universal laws that bestow an appreciation, a gratitude and a gift of experience that we so long to desire. Below, we have documented many of the inspirational elements of romance. Mix these infinite jewels up, and you have a treasure chest of happiness, romance and unconditional love.
Live in Love
black t shirt
Có thể bạn muốn xem thêm : lưới an toàn
write by Maris